The 10th Warsaw Book Fair 2019
- Throughout the Fair, 807 exhibitors presented their publishing offer. They came from 27 countries: Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China and Taiwan, Croatia, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Georgia, Hungary, India, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Costa Rica, Peru, Poland, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- 1,038 authors as well as writers, translators, illustrators, journalists and representatives of the world of culture from Poland and abroad presented their work and achievements.
- Conference rooms of the Stadium, 8 stages and the exhibition space were the venues for 1,500 meetings with authors, debates, conferences, workshops, lessons, numerous attractions for children, as well as artistic and literary events.
- The 10th Warsaw Book Fair was visited by 80,400 people.
- More than 225 kindergartens and schools enjoyed the complimentary educational offer of the 10th Warsaw Book Fair on Thursday and Friday, when almost 6000 children and young adults visited the Fair free of charge as part of organised groups.
- On Thursday and Friday, a record number of librarians and booksellers – nearly 1900 people – from all over Poland took advantage of free admission to the Warsaw Book Fair.
- 814 representatives of the press, radio, TV and Internet portals, as well as 863 bloggers signed up for press passes to this year’s Fair.