Rules for the Visitors
- Visitors can be present at the Fair premises only during the opening days and hours of the Fair;
- Taking photographs, filming stands and exhibits for non-commercial purposes requires previous consent of the stand user, i.e. the participant of the Fair (exhibitor) or the Organizer;
- Any commercial activities, sales, advertising or promotion activities, canvassing and money collections by the visitors shall not be allowed, unless previously agreed upon with Murator EXPO Sp. z o.o. Any illegal activities shall not be allowed.
AT THE FAIR PREMISES AND IN THE NATIONAL STADIUM IT IS PROHIBITED TO:
- Carry and use weapons, ammunition, pyrotechnical materials and dangerous chemicals, as well as open fire, all of which constitute the risk of fire, damage of property and a risk for the health and life of people;
- Bring in and consume alcohol as well as distribute and take any narcotic drugs;
- Cause public disturbance (e.g. loud, aggressive behaviour);
- Bring in pets, bicycles, skateboards, etc.;
- Smoke tobacco products, except for specially designated smoking zones;
- Litter the premises with rubbish generated by the visitors (beverage and food packages, cigarette butts, chewing gum, etc.);
- Damage the infrastructure (e.g. tape leaflets and other materials to walls, windowpanes or floors);
- Lean on elements of stands, advertising constructions and other non-permanent indoor and outdoor elements;
- People who are clearly under the influence of narcotics or alcohol and trying to carry alcohol, narcotic drugs or dangerous objects to the Fair premises, will not be allowed to enter the premises.
In case of violation of any of the above provisions, Murator EXPO S p. z o.o. reserves the right to immediately ask the visitor to leave the Fair premises and disallow the visitor re-entry to the premises, and in justified cases, to call the Police.
THE VISITORS SHALL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Respect the labelling of no entry zones designated for fire protection;
- Follow the orders of the Organizer’s personnel issued for organizational purposes or due to the need to secure the property or ensure safety of the people at the Fair premises;
- Respect the traffic regulations of the National Stadium’s traffic zone.
By entering the Fair premises the visitor agrees for his/her image to be used for the purpose of presenting, promoting or using the film, video and audio recordings taken at the Fair/event and/or any other element of the event shown in the media all around the world.